- This policy applies to the Website, operating at the url: www.clampine.com
- The website operator and the personal data administrator is: CEDA Sp. z o. o. Krupniki, ul. Makowa 16
- Operator’s e-mail contact address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The operator is the Administrator of your personal data in relation to the data provided voluntarily on the Website.
- The website uses personal data for the following purposes:
- Keeping the newsletter
- Running a comment system
- Handling inquiries via the form
- Preparation, packaging, shipment of goods
- Implementation of ordered services
- Presentation of the offer or information
- The website obtains information about users and their behavior in the following way:
- Through data entered voluntarily in forms, which are entered into the Operator’s systems.
- By saving cookie files in end devices (so-called “cookies”).
2. Selected data protection methods used by the Operator
- The places of logging in and entering personal data are protected in the transmission layer (SSL certificate). As a result, personal data and login data entered on the website are encrypted on the user’s computer and can only be read on the target server.
- User passwords are stored in a hashed form. The hash function works in one direction – it is not possible to reverse its operation, which is now a modern standard in the field of storing user passwords.
- The website uses two-factor authentication, which is an additional form of protection for logging into the Website.
- The operator periodically changes his administrative passwords.
- In order to protect data, the Operator regularly makes backup copies.
- An important element of data protection is regular updating of all software used by the Operator to process personal data, which in particular means regular updates of programming components.
- The website is hosted (technically maintained) on the operator’s servers: nazwa.pl
4. Your rights and additional information on the use of data
- In some situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients if it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you or to fulfill the obligations incumbent on the Administrator. This applies to such groups of recipients:
- payment operators
- authorized employees and associates who use the data to achieve the purpose of the website
- Your personal data processed by the Administrator for no longer than it is necessary to perform the related activities specified in separate regulations (e.g. on accounting). With regard to marketing data, the data will not be processed for more than 3 years.
- You have the right to request from the Administrator:
- access to your personal data,
- rectifying them,
- processing restrictions,
- and data portability.
- You have the right to object to the processing indicated in point 3.3 c) to the processing of personal data in order to perform the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, including profiling, while the right to object may not be exercised if there are valid legally justified grounds for processing of your interests, rights and freedoms, in particular establishing, investigating or defending claims.
- The Administrator’s actions may be appealed against to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to operate the Website.
- In relation to you, actions may be taken consisting in automated decision making, including profiling to provide services under the concluded contract and for the purpose of conducting direct marketing by the Administrator.
- Personal data is not transferred from third countries within the meaning of the provisions on the protection of personal data. This means that we do not send them outside the European Union.
5. Information in the forms
- The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user, including personal data, if provided.
- The website may save information about connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
- The website, in some cases, may save information facilitating the linking of data in the form with the e-mail address of the user filling in the form. In this case, the user’s e-mail address appears inside the url of the page containing the form.
- The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. in order to process the service request or commercial contact, registration of services, etc. Each time, the context and description of the form clearly informs what it is used for.
6. Administrator logs
- Information on the behavior of users on the website may be subject to logging. These data are used to administer the website.
7. Relevant marketing techniques
- The operator uses a solution that automates the operation of the Website in relation to users, e.g. that can send an e-mail to the user after visiting a specific subpage, provided that he has consented to receive commercial correspondence from the Operator.
8. Information about cookies
- Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s end device and are intended for using the Website’s pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity that places cookies on the Website User’s end device and obtains access to them is the Website operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- maintaining the Website user’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website;
- achieving the goals set out above in the section “Important marketing techniques”;
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually allows cookies to be stored on the User’s end device by default. Website Users can change the settings in this regard. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies.Detailed information on this subject can be found in the help or documentation of the web browser.
- Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by entities cooperating with the Website operator, in particular the following companies: Google (Google Inc. based in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. based in the USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc. based in the USA).
9. Managing cookies – how to express and withdraw consent in practice?
- If the user does not want to receive cookies, he may change the browser settings. We reserve that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites.
- In order to manage cookie settings, select the web browser you use from the list below and follow the instructions:
Read our Terms and Conditions below!
Regulations of the Clampine.com store
REGULATIONS for use, purchase and sale in the online store www.clampine.com
- The online store operating at www.clampine.com is run by:
- CEDA Sp. z o. o
- Krupniki, ul. Makowa 16
- 15-641 Białystok
- KRS: 0000160713
- NIP: 966 16 77 394
- Regon: 05225026
- Online store of CEDA Sp. z o. o., hereinafter referred to as the clampine.com online store, sells goods posted on the website via the Internet. Orders placed in the online store www.clampine.com are carried out by CEDA Sp. z o. o. ul. Szosa Knyszyńska 1, 15-694 Białystok.
- The content of the website of the online store www.clampine.com is an invitation to place orders within the meaning of the Civil Code, and therefore placing an order by the customer does not mean an immediate conclusion of the contract. By completing the order form, the customer submits an offer to buy a specific product.
- By placing an order, you accept the provisions of these Regulations.
- For each product on the website of the www.clampine.com online store, the prices are: gross. The prices are expressed in Polish zlotys, in the case of gross values: they include VAT, net: they are given without VAT.
- The price given for each product at the time of placing the order by the Customer is binding.
- The www.clampine.com online store reserves the right to withdraw from the order if the given price of the goods is incorrect due to a malfunction of the ICT system.
- The goods in the “Clearance” section are limited in quantity. Orders containing such goods are processed in the order in which confirmed orders are received for these goods, until stocks are exhausted.
- We attach a VAT invoice or a receipt / according to the customer’s order with each shipment. VAT invoices or receipts are issued on the day the goods are shipped.
- The customer may make changes to the order until the VAT invoice is issued. Changes can be made by sending a letter by e-mail to the address provided in the contact tab. Changing the order requires confirmation in accordance with point 13.
- By placing an order, one should understand filling in the order form on the website and sending it electronically to the online store www.clampine.com. A correctly placed order defines the following issues:
- contact details / e-mail address, telephone number / and address of the ordering party / as well as the recipient and payer, if these are persons other than the ordering party,
- at least one item of a specific product along with the price,
- payment method,
- data for the invoice, if it is to be issued.
- The condition for the contract to be processed is to provide all correct data.
- Acceptance of the order is preceded by its verification, under which, among others, individual delivery details. Verification takes place by phone or via e-mail. If the verification does not take place within the declared time, it may mean that the data provided when placing the order was incorrect. In such a situation, the obligation to contact the www.clampine.com store is on the customer’s side. Lack of such contact within 2 working days from the date of placing the order results in the cancellation of the order.
- The ordering party receives, within 2 working days of placing the order, information about the order status / order confirmation / by e-mail to the e-mail address provided by the ordering party. The sales contract is concluded upon sending the order confirmation.
- The ordered goods are shipped immediately after sending the order confirmation specified in point 13, subject to point 17.
- Payments for the ordered goods are settled in the form of a prepayment by bank transfer or by electronic payment according to the Customer’s choice specified in the order.
- The amount due in the form of a prepayment should be made by bank transfer
- CEDA Sp. z o. o.:
- Krupniki ul. Makowa 16
- 15-641 Białystok
- Bank account:
- BANK PEKAO SA
- Account number: 08 1240 5211 1111 0010 3954 2369
- The customer’s name and order number should be provided on the transfer order (or on a postal form).
- If the Customer chooses the form of payment in the form of a prepayment by bank transfer, the order is sent for execution after the funds are credited to the CEDA Sp. zoo
- Payment methods available in the clampine.com online store
- Transfer – You can make a transfer online, at a bank or at the post office. Your bank account information will be provided immediately after placing your order. When the amount is credited to our account, you will receive an e-mail confirming the payment.
- Transfer via PayU – Transfer with immediate confirmation, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Transfer using Przelewy24 – Transfer with immediate confirmation, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Credit card payment – We accept VISA, Mastercard®, Maestro®, Apple Pay® and Google Pay® credit cards in the online store. Payments are made using Paypal, Przelewy24 or Payu. When canceling the order, the entire amount will be refunded to the account. The bank that issues the credit card may charge additional fees for foreign transactions. The clampine shop does not cover any additional fees.
- Paypal Payment – PayPal is a service that allows anyone to pay easily and securely as they please, including credit card, bank, credit accounts, without sharing financial information. Before using PayPal, you must register with PayPal and register for a payment method such as a credit or debit card.
Pay online with your PayPal password and without entering your financial information. Your data is encrypted and not fully disclosed to sellers. In addition, eligible purchases benefit from Buyer Protection.
We do not send COD orders, because the products we offer are made to order.
An unpaid order will not be processed until it is paid.
- When we do not have the goods in stock, the customer will be informed about the related extension of the order processing time by phone or e-mail. If it is not possible to deliver the goods within 60 days from the date of placing the order, the www.clampine.com online store is obliged to immediately, not later than 60 days from the conclusion of the contract, notify the customer about it and return the received prepayment.
- The ordered goods are delivered via a courier company. All packages sent with the ordered goods are secured. In the event of any suspicion that the package was damaged or opened, the Customer is obliged to write down a receipt protocol with the courier. Failure to write such a report releases the seller from liability to the customer for damage in transport or partial theft. The customer is liable for any damage resulting from failure to write such a protocol.
- In accordance with the Consumer Rights Act of May 30, 2014. (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827, as amended) “A consumer who has concluded a distance contract may, within 14 calendar days, withdraw from it without giving a reason and without incurring costs, except for the costs indicated below: shipping costs”
- Pursuant to the Act on “protection of certain consumer rights and liability for damage caused by a dangerous product”, a consumer who has concluded a distance contract may withdraw from it without giving any reason by submitting an appropriate written statement to the seller within fourteen days from the date of delivery of the goods. The written declaration should contain the bank account number to which the price paid is to be reimbursed.
- If the consumer withdraws from the contract in the manner specified in point 20, he is obliged to immediately return the received goods to CEDA Sp. z o. o. The costs of return are borne by the customer.
- The goods may be returned only if they are sent back in the original, undamaged box, with all its contents, and the product itself and accessories, with intact seals or protective stickers, will be undamaged and show no signs of use.
- The price will be refunded within 5 working days / debiting the seller’s account / from the date of the return receipt of the goods that meet the requirements specified in point 22.
- All goods available in the www.clampine.com online store are covered by a 24-month manufacturer’s warranty (warranty).
- Complaints about defects in goods should be submitted in writing (by letter or e-mail) or in person at the seller’s premises.
- We provide a 5-year warranty on our products. The warranty period begins on the date of delivery of the order. If any defects hidden within the warranty period are noticed, they should be reported immediately after detection. The buyer should report the defect by e-mail, telephone or letter within 48 hours of receiving the package. All information regarding the damage with evidence must be completed by the customer within 7 days from the date of receipt of the goods.
- The customer has the exclusive right to replacement, repair or compensation. The decision to repair, replace or award compensation rests solely with the Seller. According to our recommendations, the customer should check the condition of the packaging and the delivered products upon delivery: any damage must be confirmed by the supplier on the delivery note or the delivery note. Complaints about damaged parcels during transport will be considered only if a complaint report is submitted in the presence of the courier. In agreement with the seller, damaged items should be returned to the company’s seat at the seller’s expense. For returns, shipping costs are non-refundable. Repairs made by the Customer that have not been reported to the Seller are not subject to subsequent complaints.
- The following should be attached to the submission of a complaint or notification of damage during transport:
- a short but accurate description of the problem and a detailed description of the damage with photos (detailed photos of the damaged places or product defects),
- photos of the whole product
- photos of the packaging in which the product was delivered (damage to the box and photo of the imprint where the part number and order number are visible).
In the event of transport damage, you should also attach copies of the delivery note, which specifies the condition of the goods upon delivery, with the signature of the courier / deliverer. If the damage has been found on an electronic device, send confirmation that the shipment has been considered damaged.
- Until the complaint is considered, the packaging should be kept in case the goods need to be returned. In the event of damage to the parcel in transit, it must be confirmed by the carrier upon receipt of the parcel. Note the damage on the delivery note and ask the driver to sign it. A copy of the signed document should then be sent to our e-mail address: email@example.com. In the absence of confirmation by the driver that the shipment was damaged upon receipt, we will assume that the shipment did not have any visible defects upon receipt. In such cases, neither the Seller nor the manufacturer are responsible for its damage. Any claims of the Buyer in this regard will be rejected. The Seller is obliged to respond to the Buyer’s complaint immediately, at the latest within 14 days from the date of its submission. The reply to the Buyer’s complaint will be sent to the e-mail address provided by the Buyer.
- Product photos posted on the website of the online store www.clampine.com may slightly differ from the originals (colors).
- These Regulations are binding only in Poland.
- All statements and documents referred to in these Regulations should be in Polish.
- In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of the Polish civil law will apply.
- These regulations constitute an integral part of the sales contracts concluded electronically by the www.clampine.com store with customers. The Regulations are made available to customers free of charge via the website.
UPDATING OF THE REGULATIONS OF THE ONLINE STORE IN THE AREA OF GDPR FROM 25/05/2018.
The update of the regulations is related to the entry of the GDPR regulation on May 25, 2018
- The personal data provided by the Customers are processed by the Seller in accordance with applicable law, including Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Journal of Laws L 119 of 4.5.2016, hereinafter: “the Regulation”). In particular:
- The seller ensures that these data are:
- processed in accordance with the law, reliably and transparently for customers and other data subjects;
- collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner inconsistent with these purposes;
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
- correct and, if necessary, updated;
- kept in a form which permits identification of the data subject for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data are processed;
- processed in a manner ensuring adequate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction or damage, by appropriate technical or organizational measures.
- The seller ensures that these data are:
- The Seller applies appropriate technical and organizational measures ensuring protection of the processed personal data appropriate to the nature, scope, context and purposes of processing as well as the risk of violating the rights or freedoms of natural persons.
- The Seller provides access to personal data and the exercise of other rights to Customers and other data subjects, in accordance with applicable law.
- The basis for the processing of personal data is the consent of the Clients or the occurrence of another prerequisite authorizing the processing of personal data according to the Regulation.
- The Seller guarantees the implementation of the rights of persons whose personal data are processed on the principles resulting from the relevant provisions, including the following persons:
- withdraw consent to the processing of personal data;
- to information regarding their personal data;
- to control data processing, including their supplementing, updating, straightening, deleting;
- to object to processing or to limit processing;
- to complain to the supervisory authority and use other legal means to protect your rights.
- A person who has access to personal data processes them only on the basis of the Seller’s authorization or a contract for entrusting the processing of personal data and only at the request of the Seller.
- The Seller ensures that it does not disclose personal data to entities other than those authorized under the applicable law, unless required by European Union law or Polish law.
We enjoy your shopping!
CEDA Sp. z o. o.,
Szosa Knyszyńska 1 Street
PL / RUS
phone: +48 667 959 460
PL / ENG
phone: +48 787 654 188